“Listen to advice and accept instruction, that you may gain wisdom in the future.”(Proverbs 19:20 ESV)
“The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.”(Proverbs 12:15 ESV)
- Everything can and will change
- You’ve overcome challenges before.
- It’s a learning experience.
- Not getting what you want can be a blessing.
- Allow yourself to have some fun.
- Being kind to yourself is the best medicine.
- Other peoples negativity isn’t worth worrying about.
- And there’s always, always, always something to he thankful about.
I saw this on Facebook last night. Pretty good advice if you ask me. Especially the last one. Go ahead. Read it again and let it sink in, I’ll wait.
Advice is just that. Advice. Take it or leave it. Over my vast number of years, I have gotten a lot of good advice. I have also gotten some pretty bad advice. But I can take the advice of others or not. You see, God gave me discernment. I am learning to use it pretty well. I get a little check in my spirit if something just isn’t right. But it’s still my decision to listen to it or not. It’s a good idea to listen to it. God won’t steer me wrong.
The same goes for you. Take advice of others or leave it. Your choice.
Have a great day, everyone.
Writer and Prayer warrior with Answers2Prayer Ministries
If you would like to receive daily inspirational messages from Kathy Keller, click here and put “devotional” in the subject bar.