“Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!”(Psalm 107:1 ESV)
“Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.”(Hebrews 10:23 ESV)
I saw this on Facebook yesterday:
Six Little Stories With Lots Of Meanings
- Once all villagers decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer, all the people gathered, but only one boy came with an umbrella. That’s faith
- When you throw babies in the air, they laugh because they know you will catch them. That’s trust.
- Every night we set our alarms without assurance we will be alive in the morning. That’s hope.
- We plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of the future. That’s confidence.
- We see the world suffering, but still, we get married and have kids. That’s love.
- On an old man’s shirt was written, “I’m not 80 years old. I am sweet 16 with 64 years experience.” That’s attitude.
Have a happy day and live your life like these 6 stories.
Writer and Prayer warrior with Answers2Prayer Ministries
If you would like to receive daily inspirational messages from Kathy Keller, click here and put “devotional” in the subject bar.